We’ve made it easy for you to compare.
Bicycle Insurance vs Other Insurance
Even if you are the proud owner of your home and have a comprehensive home and contents policy, your bike may not be covered to the extent you might think. In fact, the coverage that you have under your home and contents policy will likely be very limited - you should always check the smallprint!
What Homeowners carriers don't tell you
- If your bicycle is stolen when you're out and about it will probably not be covered at all
- If you damage your bike while riding, the chances of recovering anything through your homeowners insurance is very slim
- If you damage your bike while racing, you have close to no chance of having coverage
- If you can make a claim on the limited coverage you may have, your premiums could go up
Specialist Bicycle Insurance
A specialist bicycle insurance policy will always be best. Our bicycle insurance policy provides coverage for the very dangers cyclists face on a daily basis.
Why is Chain Reaction Insurance best for your bike?
- You'll get protection for your expensive bike/s, for theft from home, for theft away from home, for crash damage even while racing and traveling, for medical expenses, third party liability and much more.
- If you have a mechanical breakdown, there's no need to stress, you can just jump in a taxi, on us, to your nearest bike store or home, so you'll never be left stranded.
- Guess what, we won't raise your premiums if you claim.
Our insurance products
Cyclist cover for less than £3 per month
Designed to protect you, the rider, get third party liability and personal accident cover.
Flexible bike protection whatever your ride starting as low as £2.89 per month
Accidental damage, theft and new for old replacement cover for all rides, with optional extras to customise the policy to your needs.
The benefits of bike insurance + that all-important battery cover
Complete coverage for your e-bike whilst at home and away, so you can do what you love with absolute peace of mind.